Fulfillment ID for 'AV Content' and 'URL/DDR Content' do not change after applying a new license over an old license in Scan Engine 5.x
|Article:TECH89459|||||Created: 2008-01-06|||||Updated: 2008-01-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH89459|
You apply a new permanent license over a previous permanent license or a temporary license by inserting it into the Scan Engine 5.x interface. When the Existing Licenses screen refreshes, the Fulfillment ID for 'AV Content' and 'URL/DDR Content' have not changed.
- On the Existing Licenses screen, the Fulfillment ID for 'AV Scanning' and 'URL/DDR Scanning' have changed.
- Stop the Symantec Scan Engine service
- Create the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Licenses\OldLicenses
- Move all files which end in .slf, except for 'SSE-CSAPI-License.slf', into the new folder
NOTE: Moving, deleting, or renaming the file SSE-CSAPI-License.slf will render Scan Engine 5.x unable to use other licenses until you uninstall and reinstall Scan Engine 5.x
- Restart the Symantec Scan Engine service
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH89459