How To Export Messages From IBM Lotus Notes 6.x, 7.x
|Article:TECH90548|||||Created: 2008-01-14|||||Updated: 2014-07-14|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH90548|
You need to export messages in .eml format from IBM Lotus Notes 6.x and 7.x for analysis by Symantec or for submission to Symantec Security Response.
- Open and login to IBM Lotus Notes.
- Open the message you require to submit to Symantec by double clicking on the message.
- Click on the menu bar ‘View/Show/Page Source’.
- Open notepad or another text editor.
- Select the entire contents of the message within IBM Lotus Notes and copy the contents.
- Paste the contents into the empty text editor screen.
- Save the message with a .eml file extension.
- Send the .eml sample as an attachment from an email client to the appropriate address for your region:
For instructions on how to export messages from Notes Clients version 8.5, please refer to the following article:
How to submit missed spam or false positive messages to Symantec Security Response from Notes Client version 8.5
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH90548