How To Export Messages From IBM Lotus Notes 6.x, 7.x
|Article:TECH90548|||||Created: 2008-01-14|||||Updated: 2012-03-21|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH90548|
You need to export messages in .eml format from IBM Lotus Notes 6.x and 7.x for analysis by Symantec or for submission to Symantec Security Response.
- Open and login to IBM Lotus Notes.
- Open the message you require to submit to Symantec by double clicking on the message.
- Click on the menu bar ‘View/Show/Page Source’.
- Open notepad or another text editor.
- Select the entire contents of the message within IBM Lotus Notes and copy the contents.
- Paste the contents into the empty text editor screen.
- Save the message with a .eml file extension.
- Send the .eml sample as an attachment from an email client that uses .eml format such as Microsoft Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.
For instructions on how to export messages from Notes Clients version 8.5, please refer to the following article:
How to submit missed spam or false positive messages to Symantec Security Response from Notes Client version 8.5
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH90548