Devices certified for Symantec Antivirus for Network Attached Storage 5.2
|Article:TECH91789|||||Created: 2009-01-13|||||Updated: 2012-07-12|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH91789|
Which devices are certified for Symantec Antivirus for Network Attached Storage 5.2?
The following storage devices are certified to communicate with Symantec AntiVirus for Network Attached Storage 5.2:
- BlueArc® Titan NAS Server w/ firmware version 4.0+
- EMC Celerra® Network Server w/ CAVA 3.6.x
- Hitachi® High-performance NAS Platform™ w/ firmware version 4.0+
- Network Appliance™ (NetApp) Filer™ RPC Data w/ ONTAP™ v6.1.3R2 or later
- Sun® StorageTek™ 5000 NAS Appliance Sun NAS Firmware 4.21+
- Sun® Storage 7000 Series w/ Sun Storage 7xxxx version 2008.10
- OnStor EverON Device w/ version 4.0+
- IBM SONAS Device w/ version 1.2+
Note: If the scan engine uses the RPC protocol to interface with your network attached storage device, Symantec Scan Engine can only be installed on a Windows 2000/2003 Server/Server 2008 computer.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH91789