Steps to change the communication mode in client groups
|Article:TECH94711|||||Created: 2009-01-23|||||Updated: 2010-08-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH94711|
How do I change from Push mode to Pull mode or vice versa?
To change the communication mode in client groups, do the following:
- Log into Sep Manager Console.
- Click on Clients Tab, in the left panel.
- Select the group whose policy you want to change.
- Click on Policies tab in the right panel.
- Under Location-Independent Policies and Settings, in the Settings area, click on Communication Settings.
- In the pop up window, under the Download section, Select the desired mode (Push or Pull).
- Click OK to save the policy.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH94711