How to download Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) from File Connect website
|Article:TECH95270|||||Created: 2009-01-29|||||Updated: 2009-01-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH95270|
You want to download Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP).
Before you begin, you must acquire a Serial number from the Symantec Customer Care team or by accessing the Symantec Licensing Portal: https://licensing.symantec.com
Once you have the correct Serial number, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Symantec Fileconnect website: https://fileconnect.symantec.com
- Click the link for the desired language.
- Enter your Serial number and click the Enter button.
- Read the End User License Agreement and then click I Agree.
- Select the language of the product that you wish to download. (i.e. ... - International English)
- Enable the desired 'Download Method' (Http Download or Managed Download) and then click Select.
- Select the file to download, and then click the Begin Downloading button. The 'File Download' dialog box appears.
- Click Save. The 'Save As' dialog box appears.
- Choose a Save In: location such as your Windows Desktop, and then click Save.
Note: After downloading a .zip file, you must extract this file before it can be used. It is suggested that you first create a folder to hold the extracted files, right-click the .zip file, and then click Extract All to point the extraction process to this folder.
If need more assistance, please contact the Symantec Support team.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH95270