Troubleshoot issue with storage hardware and media management in Backup Exec
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Symantec Backup Exec.
- How to troubleshoot issues with a Robotic Library and/or Tape Drive(s).
- Verifying Hardware Compression usage in Backup Exec
- An explanation of "soft" and "hard" write errors and how they affect backup
- Backup Exec 2012 Tuning and Performance Guide
- Backup Exec 2010 Tuning, Performance, and Troubleshooting Guide
- An Explanation of the Overwrite and Append period
- The alert "Please insert overwritable media" is displayed during a backup
- How to back up multiple servers to a single series of tapes in Backup Exec 2012
- How to configure USB Disks as Backup to Disk Targets in Backup Exec 2010
- RDX media is not automatically expired with Backup Exec 2012