Landing configuration could not be found for TOPIC13
Troubleshoot an issue with deduplication in Backup Exec
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Symantec Backup Exec.
- Requirements for the Deduplication Option
- Best practices for using Backup Exec 2012 Deduplication Option with the CASO
- About client-side deduplication
- How to re-create a Backup Exec Deduplication Storage Folder with a new drive or path
- About Backup Exec Deduplication Credentials and how they are used
- Backup Exec Deduplication Option Landing Page
- Basic troubleshooting steps when the DeDuplication folder shows "Offline"
- Reclaiming space in a Backup Exec Deduplication Folder
- How to install and configure the Deduplication Option in Backup Exec 2010
- Gathering logs for troubleshooting the Backup Exec Deduplication Option
- Deduplication error: Client-side dedup is enabled, but it could not be used
- Backups fail with 0xe00084ec - A backup storage read/write error has occurred
- Backup Exec 2010 fails to recognize iSCSI devices during Deduplication startup process
- "An Error Occurred While Creating the deduplication storage folder"
- Storage Folder 1:1 reported an error on a request to write data to media.