Troubleshoot an issue with Microsoft VSS in Backup Exec
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Symantec Backup Exec.
- How to troubleshoot virtual machine VSS snapshot and quiesce issues
- Functionality of VSS(Volume Shadow Copy Service) outside of Backup Exec
- About supported snapshot technologies
- 4KB sector size USB disk connected to a server causes VSS Snapshot Errors
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Information and Troubleshooting VSS
- E000FED1 - A failure occurred querying the Writer status.
- "VSS snapshot warning. File [PATH] [NAME] is not present on the snapshot.
- Backup Exec 2012: ADBO OFFHOST fails - Backup Exec could not locate a Microsoft VSS software
- Duplicate of VSS backup of Sharepoint Content DB fails with corrupt file error
- How to troubleshoot "AOFO: Initialization failure" for "Microsoft VSS" service
- Backup fails with error V-79-10000-11232: VSS Snapshot error.
- Event ID: 25 The shadow copies of volume
- VSS Writer state 11 -V-79-57344-65233: Failure occurred querying writer status.
- V-79-8192-38331 Backup Exec detected that both Providers have been installed on the VM
- "Error 0xe00008526. Backup Exec could not locate a VSS snapshot provider for this job."