Troubleshoot an issue with Microsoft SQL in Backup Exec
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Symantec Backup Exec.
- Backup Exec 2012 Best practices for Microsoft SQL Agent
- Assign the Backup Exec Service Account the SQL db_owner role using Studio Express
- How to perform local and redirected restore of SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008
- How to redirect restore a SQL database to the same or different server
- Unable to restore individual SQL backup set from "All available backup sets for this database" if the backup sets are encrypted
- Backup Exec Agent for Microsoft SQL Option Landing Page
- "One or more SQL Database consistency checks have failed" is displayed
- e0000363 - You must use SQL Agent to run a full before a differential or log backup"
- "The Microsoft SQL Server Virtual Device Interface (VDI) has failed to initialize"
- "A communications failure has occurred with a SQL Server resource."
- SQL Database backup fails with error "An error occurred on a query to database."
- How can I shrink the database file using dbcc shrinkdatabase?
- Restore of SQL fails if backup set is spanned using client side deduplication
- "An error was encountered while browsing the contents of Microsoft SQL"
- Backup Exec Job Engine service crashes while performing a VSS based backup of SQL