How to find and apply serial numbers in Backup Exec
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Symantec Backup Exec.
- Backup Exec 2012 Licensing - Getting Started
- How Agents and Options are Licensed in Symantec Backup Exec 2012 (Portfolio Licensing Guide)
- How to add Maintenance or Option serial numbers to Backup Exec 2012
- How to remove Backup Exec 2012 licensing (slf files)
- What is the Backup Exec License Assessment Tool (BELAT)?
- How to obtain the installation source download and license keys for Backup Exec
- How to engage Symantec Licensing for help with product licensing issues
- Backup Exec 2012 is shown as being in Trial version even after installing the serial numbers.
- Virtual File Filter (VFF) driver does not install with SBS editions of Backup Exec
- Backup Exec 2012 displays a Warning if the serial numbers for maintenance not entered
- Updating expired maintenance contracts
- SBS Licensing is not accepted on a physical Windows Standard Edition host
- Backup Exec reports Evaluation mode on Hyper-V host and no serial numbers are present
- Backup Exec 2010 Splash Screen reports "Trial Version" when using SBE on Hyper-V host
- Backup or Restore error Virtual File Filter (VFF) driver must be installed