Troubleshoot an issue with deduplication in Backup Exec
- Backup Exec Deduplication Option Landing Page
- Basic troubleshooting steps when the DeDuplication folder shows "Offline"
- Reclaiming space in a Backup Exec Deduplication Folder
- How to install and configure the Deduplication Option in Backup Exec 2010
- Gathering logs for troubleshooting the Backup Exec Deduplication Option
- Deduplication error: Client-side dedup is enabled, but it could not be used
- Backups fail with 0xe00084ec - A backup storage read/write error has occurred
- Backup Exec 2010 fails to recognize iSCSI devices during Deduplication startup...
- "An Error Occurred While Creating the deduplication storage folder"
- Storage Folder 1:1 reported an error on a request to write data to media.
- Requirements for the Deduplication Option
- Best practices for using Backup Exec 2012 Deduplication Option with the CASO
- About client-side deduplication
- How to re-create a Backup Exec Deduplication Storage Folder with a new drive or path
- About Backup Exec Deduplication Credentials and how they are used
Screen reader users: Please switch to forms mode for this link.
Click here to rate this page