karmakoma_029 commented on: EV How To Guide - Moving an Enterprise Vault server to a new Active Directory Domain (June 2012)
Hi, in regards to the shortcuts. Are you referring to email shortcuts or file shortcuts? We have a potential issue where we are about to break the trust between 2 domains. The EV site and file server on one domain and the EV file vault store on another domain. We assume this will break the ability to recall archived files on the file server. Are there any options for this to continue ...
Chris Warren commented on: Useful SQL Queries - Vault Cache CC Download Status and ClientDiagnostics
Note: Recently found a VCD.MDCState value not previously documented. For the query above, insert line beneath line 31 (WHEN VCD.MDCState = '-9' THEN 'Failed-EmptyArchive') Add the following: WHEN VCD.MDCState = '-10' THEN 'Failed-CouldNotAuthenticate_EV' So this section should read: WHEN VCD.MDCState = '-1' THEN 'Failed' ...
Updated the tool to have the option of checking SQL DB Index fragmentation for EnterpriseVaultDirectory DB, Audit DB and all Vault Store DBs. The checks are only carried out if the tool is run on the EV Server running the Directory Service, the check is also optional, not compulsory, so you still have the choice to run the tool as it was in version 2.0.5.
@Susika, It's just English compatible :( But if you can send the reports in German language I can reorganize scripts for you. @Michael, thank you for your comment. Actually our main goal was have overall archive report via e-mail. I attached a screenshot that I get from this script.(taskreports.png) Also it is possiable to have failed archive report per user daily via e-mail! ...
Roy123 - That information is in the EnterpriseVaultDirectory. The best place in SQL is the ArchiveView view. USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory SELECT ArchiveName, VaultEntryID as "ArchiveID" FROM ArchiveView WHERE VaultEntryID = '' Though it would be easiest to do this in the VAC: - Hold Shift+Ctrl and Right-click Archives and you have 'Find Archive or Folder'. You can ...
Jimmy Harris commented on: Webcast: Best Practices for Optimizing an Enterprise Vault Collection Task
Since internet access on a machine with usually confidential data on it is not according to modern security standards, when will we be able to proxy this from a local repository ? The fact that you can see on the local machine what patches are installed, and wich are available is really a usefull addon. But i would like to be able to provide the data into a local repository where our ...
I am curious if setting esa.common.webapp.appserver.connections.max=200 in D:\CW\VXX\config\configs\default.properties down to 0 or 1 could prevent logon to the system. Set to 0, restart services, and try to get in via localhost. If that doesn't work, set to 1, restart services and then try to get in via localhost. This should at least prevent people from logging into the ...
interested_party commented on: The default backup location should be moved out of the product directory
It occurred to me some time ago that when a user has upgraded to V8.0, for example, the V7.1.4 directory is next to useless aside from the casebackupdir. There is no-undoing an upgrade so the V7.1.4 binaries are sitting there with no hope of being used again. A data retention policy should be different between old unusable binaries and backups of court case work ...
Greetings, all; There is significant work currently under way to include SQL Always-On support in EV, CA and DA 12.0.0. If all goes well, we'll have that support when EV 12.0.0 is released early next calendar year. Of course, this is all subject to change until we actually release EV 12.0.0, so keep voting this enhancement request up.
- When using the Store In Vault function, emails in non-default folders do not appear to change
- EV Version mix up - which is correct
- synchronize button missing
- EV 11 and Fragmentation warning
- Folders deleted from Exchange don't show up in EV Search
- EV 11 Plugin on Outlook 2011 for Mac crashes
- Changing Mailbox From One Policy to another Policy
- MigratorServer processes running, but do not know why
- EV 11.0.1 Domino; In-Line Attachments (Screenshots) not archived
- Multiple Errors in Event Log Event ID 7182 and 41315
- Created Date of Department and Search
- Discover Accelerator searches and holds
- How can you tell if a pst is still migrating
- EV 10.0.4 - Mapi profiles build up
- allowed list of WSUS appliable patches
- Mass recall of mails to public folder
- Enterprise Vault unable to delete Partition
- PST Export of Selective folders from Enterprise Vault
- Cannot expand Virtual Vault after Outlook 2013 installation
- difference between received/sent date, modified date in outlook and archived date and modified date for storage expiry
Last 30 Days