benorb commented on: Enterprise Vault and PartitionSecuredNotification.XML
Roy123 - That information is in the EnterpriseVaultDirectory. The best place in SQL is the ArchiveView view. USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory SELECT ArchiveName, VaultEntryID as "ArchiveID" FROM ArchiveView WHERE VaultEntryID = '' Though it would be easiest to do this in the VAC: - Hold Shift+Ctrl and Right-click Archives and you have 'Find Archive or Folder'. You can ...
Jimmy Harris commented on: Webcast: Best Practices for Optimizing an Enterprise Vault Collection Task
- Extract Message ID from EV
- EV backup/Store designs
- Migration from EV9.0.5 on Win2k3R2 to EV10.0.4 on Win2012R2 - not supported?
- Reporting on items within users archives
- EV 10.0.4 not archiving mailbox using task
- FSA agent version is older than EV server.
- Discovery Accelerator 10.4 client failing after upgrade
- Recalling all archived files to original location and decommissioning server
- Confirmation of Mailbox Archiving EV11
- EV 9.0.1 export to PST issues
- EV on Nimble Storage - Vault Partition Storage Type?
- Enterprise Vault 7133 event log messages
- Evault Upgrade 7.5 to 7.5 SP4
- Enterprise Vault "Administration Console" version
- EV migration from 32 to 64 bit
- Cannot open an Archived message from OWA 2013 when logged in as a user other than the windows user
- Enterprise vault
- Storage Expiry Reporting
- MSMQ, Clusteing and PowerShell
- EVSPShortcutManager question about recalling items to SP
Last 30 Days