benorb commented on: Enterprise Vault and PartitionSecuredNotification.XML
Roy123 - That information is in the EnterpriseVaultDirectory. The best place in SQL is the ArchiveView view. USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory SELECT ArchiveName, VaultEntryID as "ArchiveID" FROM ArchiveView WHERE VaultEntryID = '' Though it would be easiest to do this in the VAC: - Hold Shift+Ctrl and Right-click Archives and you have 'Find Archive or Folder'. You can ...
Jimmy Harris commented on: Webcast: Best Practices for Optimizing an Enterprise Vault Collection Task
- Limiting number of Archiving task
- EV-IMAP Provisioning
- MessageCleanupInterval reg info in a cluster environment?
- Checking any data miss on EV8
- Some emails won't archive (unless I log into a different machine and sync)
- Enterprise Vault Issue
- You cannot archive items from this location - Outlook 2010
- EV and OWA 2013, Content Was Blocked because not signed by valid cert
- Login while viewing ev shortcut
- Index 32 to 64-bit Upgrades
- EV on Nimble Storage - Vault Partition Storage Type?
- Enterprise Vault 7133 event log messages
- Evault Upgrade 7.5 to 7.5 SP4
- Enterprise Vault "Administration Console" version
- EV migration from 32 to 64 bit
- Cannot open an Archived message from OWA 2013 when logged in as a user other than the windows user
- Enterprise vault
- Storage Expiry Reporting
- MSMQ, Clusteing and PowerShell
- EVSPShortcutManager question about recalling items to SP
Last 30 Days