Configuring the Streaming Agent Using Group Policy Object Updates
The Workspace Streaming Agent now supports Group Policy Object (GPO) updates. Streaming client configurations can be pushed through the domain group policy by creating and importing a Windows Administrative Template (ADM) file in the Group Policy Management Tool.
To configure the Streaming Agent using Group Policy Object updates
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management Tool.
- In the Group Policy Management Tool, in the left pane, right-click the Group Policy Object folder and click New.
- Name the GPO and click OK. The newly created GPO now appears under the Group Policy Object folder.
- Right-click the newly created Group Policy Object and click Edit.
- Expand Computer Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates.
- Right-click Administrative Templates and click Add/Remove Templates.
- Add the ADM file.
- In the left pane, expand the Classic Administrative Templates (ADM) file and click Workspace Streaming Config.
- Under Settings, double-click the Workspace Streaming Config link to enable and configure the values from the ADM file.
Templates for ADM files
Please see the attached .adm file