The Workspace Streaming Agent now supports Group Policy Object (GPO) updates. Streaming client configurations can be pushed through the domain group policy by creating and importing a Windows Administrative Template (ADM) file in the Group Policy Management Tool.
To configure the Streaming Agent using Group Policy Object updates
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management Tool.
- In the Group Policy Management Tool, in the left pane, right-click the Group Policy Object folder and click New.
- Name the GPO and click OK. The newly created GPO now appears under the Group Policy Object folder.
- Right-click the newly created Group Policy Object and click Edit.
- Expand Computer Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates.
- Right-click Administrative Templates and click Add/Remove Templates.
- Add the ADM file.
- In the left pane, expand the Classic Administrative Templates (ADM) file and click Workspace Streaming Config.
- Under Settings, double-click the Workspace Streaming Config link to enable and configure the values from the ADM file.
Templates for ADM files
Please see the attached .adm file
Note: The updated .zip file contains the ADM file tested for the 7.5 SP1 environment.