Screen captures for exporting packages with the small client packages (no content) or Full package with the latest content in package is been uploaded. Hope this could be of some help.
Export client packages with/without latest definition
- Login into SEPM. Click on Home and from Common Tasks select Install Protection Client to Computers
2) Select the Group and install Features set. In the Content Options.
All Content : This option will have content version at the time of the deployment.
Basic Content: This option provides small client deployment packages, the definition (content) are downloaded via Liveupdate after client installation.
3) Select the preferred installation method. I have select to Save Package. Click Next
4) Select the way it needs to be saved ( single exe or separate files). Click Next.
5) Before it is saved, it gives modules/details of the package. Once confirmed, click Next.
6) Package is created at the saved location. Click Finish Button This package can be used to push to the clients at Later time.
This completes the topic.