How to Disable AutoPlay feature to prevent Virus spreading using this feature.
Title : How to Disable AutoPlay feature to prevent Virus spreading using this feature.
Cause : Most of the Malware and worm uses autorun feature of windows to Spread & launch to your machine.
- Go to Start and Run
- Type gpedit.msc
- Click Ok
- This will open a new group policy window.
- In the group policy window click on the plus sign next to Administrative Templates under Computer configuration.
- Then Click on system & then you will find turn off Autoplay on the right-hand side.
- Double click on the Turn off Autoplay. It will open a new window
- By default it will set to Not configured.
- Select Enable & select it for All drive then click Apply and OK.
- Close the Group Policy Window.