Kindly find the following steps for installation process pcanywhere client through batch file.
Steps to install PCAnywhere Client:
Copy PCAnywhere Client for following Location and save any shared location:
PCAnywhere plug-in on managed client computers running Windows:
- Connect from the client computer to the following share: \\<servername>\NSCap\
- Copy the folder \\<servername>\NSCap\bin\Win32\X86\pcAAgent\ to the client computer or shared Location.
As a test environment I have copy PcAagent Folder Following Location
Create Two Batch File:
@echo off if not exist C:\pCAagent\ mkdir "C:\pcAagent" copy "\\192.168.1.10\d$\PcAnyWhere\PcaAgent" "c:\pcAagent" cd/ c:\pcAagent\pcAClientInstallManager /iall exit
Save as Copy.bat and save any shared location
Steps how to run Batch file on Symantec Management Console
- Open Symantec Management Console.
- Go to Manage Tab -> Jobs and tasks ->New tasks ->Run Script
- Enter Second Batch file for following location
Jobs and Tasks ->Right Click ->New ->Run Script.
This batch file called first batch file.