This lab is conducted using VM images of NetBackup 5220 Appliance and runs with latest GA or RTM code. Participants will be able to get hands-on exposure to the following:
1. Configuration of NetBackup 5220 as a master server (AIO) server using the command line as well as web console method.
2 Setting up Auto Image Replication between NetBackup 5220 Appliances.
3. Resetting the NetBackup 5220 Appliance to factory default settings
4 Setting up NetBackup 5220 appliance as a media server, and setting up load balancing.
5. Manage and Monitor NetBackup 5220 Appliances with the following exercises:
• Configure Link Aggregation
• Expand / Reduce Storage Allocation
• Setup e-mail notification
Speaker: Mario Lukic