IA L14: Hands on with the NetBackup 5230 Appliance
This lab is conducted using VM images of NetBackup 5220 Appliance and runs with latest GA or RTM code. Participants will be able to get hands-on exposure to the following:
1. Configuration of NetBackup 5220 as a master server (AIO) server using the command line as well as web console method.
2 Setting up Auto Image Replication between NetBackup 5220 Appliances.
3. Resetting the NetBackup 5220 Appliance to factory default settings
4 Setting up NetBackup 5220 appliance as a media server, and setting up load balancing.
5. Manage and Monitor NetBackup 5220 Appliances with the following exercises:
• Configure Link Aggregation
• Expand / Reduce Storage Allocation
• Setup e-mail notification
Speaker: Mario Lukic