Full OS platform support
Official supportability matrices for the Symantec Management Platform and Altiris solutions currently included in Client Management Suite, Server Management Suite, and IT Management Suite.
- IT Management Suite 6.x/7.x Platform Support Matrix
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- OS X 10.9
Early support statements for client OS platforms
Early support statements are specific to endpoint/client OS platforms and are provided to help early adopters know what functionality in the most recent version of ITMS supports the new OS platform. Early support statements will be posted in this section a short time after a new OS platform is generally available. When known limitations are addressed for a particular OS platform, the corresponding early support statement will be removed and the platform will be added to the "full OS platform support" document above.
Legacy limited support information
- Windows 8/Windows Server 2012 Support
- Creating a Windows 8.1 Readiness Dashboard in IT Analytics
- Adding UEFI and WINPE 4.x support to Deployment Solution 7.1
- Ghost Solution Suite 2.5.1 support matrix for Windows 8
- Ghost Switches for Windows 8 Support
- Implementing WinPE 4 into Symantec Management Platform 7.1