If accessing the console appears a java error "java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: socket", can do this procediemnto I took the net, that will connect
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
Enable 'Direct Connection' on the java console.
- Run "jcontrol" from command line
- It pops up a window with 4 tabs "General", "Java", "Security", "Advanced". The tab "General" has a section "Network Settings".
- At the end of "Network Settings" section, there is a button "Network Settings...".
- Click on it. "Network Proxy Settings" dialog pops up.
- Select "Direct connection" radio button and click "OK".
- Click "OK" to close jcontrol.
If jcontrol is not found in your search path, you can find it here (or somewhere similar) on a RHEL Linux system:
Go to Control Panel -> Java
Click the Network Settings Button
Select "Direct Connection" then click ok to exit,