Microsoft Exchange Email Migration & Archiving Series
Are you considering an Exchange migration? Or perhaps you’ve just completed one?
With support nearing end of life for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007, it’s expected that 80% of Microsoft Exchange seats will soon migrate to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or Microsoft Office 365/Exchange Online*.
With this project, you need to consider a few key questions both before and after the migration:
- “How can we migrate more efficiently and decommission our old servers faster?” Another is...
- “How are we going to be able to meet our legal and compliance requirements?” Still yet...
- “Are Microsoft’s native archiving capabilities enough for us?”
These are all good questions, and the right answers may not only make your migration more seamless but may also help increase overall efficiency.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Simplify your migration process
- Determine if Microsoft’s native archiving capabilities are enough
- Engage organizational stakeholders regarding retention policies and information access
- Preserve information for litigation and compliance purposes
- Select the right deployment model for your archiving solution
Most are welcome, but this topic is tailored towards IT Administrators, IT Managers, IT Directors, and Exchange Administrators.
All attendees are eligible to win an Apple iPad. Must be present to win.
* Source: “Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook Market Analysis, 2012 – 2016”, by Quoc Hoang and Sara Radicati, The Radicati Group, March 2012
Register now: https://symantecevents.verite.com/exchangeandarchiving