Below you find the most popular KB articles about Inventory and Asset Management in SymWise (questions/answers, issues, and best practices):
- Under what conditions will the CMDB task "Inventory to Asset Synchronization" update CMDB Solution data classes from the Inventory Solution data classes?
- How to gather Inventory NSEs from client?
- Data is being removed from Inventory in the database due to failure to capture data and leaving an empty entry in the NSEs
- KNOWN ISSUE: NSEs for Agentless Inventory Failing to process if the time format of SMP is set to a.m./p.m.
- KNOWN ISSUE: Installed Software view/reports can time out in large environments
- Metering and tracking usage of the managed software products in the enhanced Symantec Management Console Software view
- About gathering stand-alone software inventory
- Inventory performance tuning
- How to import data using a Data Connector Import Rule
- How to use drop-down lists in a custom report
- How to use the CMDB task Update Network Resource Location to assign Locations to computers based on the computer's subnet
- How does an asset's Status work?
- Does Asset Management or CMDB Solutions support Hierarchy and Standalone Replication Rules?
- CMDB task "Inventory to Asset Synchronization" fails to work
- "The license count for CMDB Solution has been exceeded" error shown when licenses count not exceeded
- Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" occurs when trying to bulk edit resources
- IIS Script Maps for ASP.NET are Missing or Misconfigured
- Error "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine" on x64 systems
- What are the Supported Devices for Barcode Solution 7.1?