Symantec's Extended Terms Program for SMB Specialized Partners
Symantec is excited to announce that the Symantec Extended Terms Program will continue as a benefit of the SMB Specialization Program! With today's economic and credit fluctuations, capital conservation and positive cash flow maintenance can be difficult. Symantec remains committed to helping its partners succeed.
The Symantec Extended Terms Program is a value-driven channel program allowing eligible Registered and Silver SMB Specialized Partners to receive extended terms financing support (Net 60 payment terms) from their preferred distribution partner. The Symantec Extended Terms Program will run through January 28, 2011.
Symantec is working with GE Capital Commercial Distribution Finance in the US and Canada to extend credit terms to all eligible partners. GE Capital is a leading provider of specialized financing and servicing programs and will determine if a partner is credit eligible and able to leverage Extended Terms. Once approved for participation, Registered and Silver SMB Specialized Partners will then need to request extended terms from their participating distribution partner for every order on which they wish to leverage Net 60 terms.
- Program Duration: Now extended through January 28, 2011
- Offering: Extended terms for eligible partners allowing them Net 60 payment terms instead of Net 30; provided by GE Capital
- Target Audience: Registered and Silver partners holding an SMB Specialization
- Contingent Upon: Credit approval by GE Commercial Distribution Finance
- Symantec: Funding the finance fee associated to every transaction dollar for the first 60 days when Net 60 is selected
- Participating Distribution Partners: Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Canada; Synnex/Synnex Canada; Tech Data/Tech Data Canada; Douglas Stewart and D&H Distributing* (*D&H Distributing participation goes into effect on January 30, 2010)
Take advantage of this program today -- offer is valid through January 28, 2011. Partners can learn more about the SMB Specialization and Extended Terms Programs by visiting PartnerNet .