SymWise - Symantec KnowledgeBase and MySymantec - Symantec Support
There have been Situations when Symantec Users are stuck with a Question "What to Do...", How to Do..." and "Where to Go...??" in reference to Symantec.
This Article is created with the Best Effort to Assist Symantec Users on Answering these type of Questions.
SymWISE(Symantec Web-based Information Sharing Exchange), Symantec’s new product support Knowledge Management System (KMS), is now available for Customers and Partners. This new system is an online resource for comprehensive support information for all Symantec products. This solution is just one major component of a large-scale effort to provide solid online resources and self-service options, for Symantec employees, customers, and partners. Try it out today.
The robust content in this extensive product knowledgebase is created by Symantec product experts and includes information such as:
- Best practices
- How to instructions
- Release details
- Technical product information
- Troubleshooting tips
- Up-to-date security alerts...and much more
SymWISE delivers this continually updated information with a fast, intuitive search engine, making it easy to find the information you need—when you need it—for any Symantec product.
- 24 x 7 support availability. Easy access to important technical support information when needed, 24x7—minimizing the need to call support agents and opening and tracking support cases.
- Enhanced customer experience. Improved customer support experience, via high-quality support information, enhanced search results, and intuitive user interface.
- Faster access to knowledge. Enhanced access to product knowledge that is continually created and updated by technical experts.
- Improved productivity. Faster issue resolution, via robust and consistent content—resulting in improved productivity.
- Superior customer service. Improved level of customer service, as our support agents access the consolidated and comprehensive product support information in SymWISE—resolving your issues faster and more effectively.
Here is an Article which may Assist you to Navigate and Find the Answers.
Where to get more information
8) For Symantec product alerts and other new content notifications, subscribe to the SymWISE Email Notification and Subscription Services
1) Symantec MySymantec Portal
2) How to Create and Validate a MySymantec (previously MySupport) Account
3) How to create a new case in MySymantec
4) Create and Manage Support Cases
5) How to update a support case and upload diagnostic files with MySymantec
- Contact Support
- Support Policies
- Support Services
- Technical Training
- Virus Definitions / Latest Threats
- Create a Support Case
- Manage a Support Case
- Manage Subscriptions
- Ask a Question on Connect(Symantec support Forums)
- About SymWISE Support
Phone numbers to contact Technical Support:-
Regional Support Telephone Numbers:
- United States: 800-342-0652 (407-357-7600 from outside the United States)
- Australia: 1300 365510 (+61 2 8220 7111 from outside Australia)
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 870 606 6000
- Symantec Sales +1 800 721 3934 / 1 (800) 745-6054
- Symantec Authentication Products Sales +1 866 893 6565
- Symantec.cloud Sales +1 866 460 0000
Licensing Portal is now part of MySymantec
Phone number: 1-800-721-3934
Obtaining Licensing and Installation Media
To renew or view details of your Symantec support contracts visit our License Renewal Center.
License Programs and Support
This product is immediately available to download upon purchase. You can also access your download by logging into FileConnect.
Activation & Product Upgrades
For product registration, activation or obtain an upgrade for your product, log into our Licensing Portal.