With the new version of SEP 12.1 RU1 MP1, the Symantec Endpoint Protection can perform security software removal as part of its installation package.
The list of the software that can be removed are listed in the URL
The default package does not have this feature included, hence the end user should add "Client Install Settings." to have this feature enabled.
To enable the security software removal feature,
1) In Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, go to Admin > Install Packages. Click Client Install Settings.Under Tasks, click Add Client Install Settings.
2) Name the client install settings. Enable the check mark "Automatically uninstall existing security software." as highlighted
3) Save the Client Install Setting file.
4) to Create a package , click on Export package as shown
5) From drop down select the newly created a package setting, for this demo i have unchecked to create a single .exe.
6) click on "OK" to create a package.
7) This package should be used to push to the clients where SEP needs to be installed and if it finds third party as listed in article it will uninstall and install SEP.
Note: If Uninstall passwor is in place, this will not work. It is only for windows package.
8) also check the package and the folder from the screen capture and list of product on highlighted file name
Believe you liked it :-)