Few days ago Symantec introduce new version of PGP US. With 3.3 version comes some really good changes, fixes and what's really new PGP products name mapping was changed.
More information about new PGP products names you can find at http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH197084
1. To upgrade you PGP US server first of all you have to login at http://fileconnect.symantec.com using your licence serial number.
2. In next step just download file called SymantecEncryption3.3.0_PUP.zip.
3. When download will be completed just unzip it. You should find two files:
4. Unzip SymentecEncryption3.3.0_PUP.zip. You should get file called SymantecEncryption3.3.0.pup it's our upgrade file.
5. In next step just open PGPUS web console at https://your_pgp_server:9000 and login.
6. Before you upgrade PGPUS remember to make a backup of your Organization key and PGPUS to do that just folow this short instruction:
- Go to System=>Backups
7. Click Backup Now a chose proper name for your backup after that click Backup button.
8. Now you can backup your Organization Key to do that just go to Keys=>Organization Keys and click on your organization key.
9. In new window click Export button.
10. Now select Export Keypair and set your password for keys and click Export button and save ASC file to disk.
11. Now you are ready to go with your upgrade. Just go to System=>Updates
12. Click Upload Update Package... and browse for your SymantecEncryption3.3.0.pup file. Now just click Upload button.
13. You have to wait few minutes for uploading process...
14. After proper upload you should get information that everything goes ok and file was uploaded successfully. Now click install button to update server.
15. You get warning message that reboot is required to make upgrade, just click OK button.
16. After that you will be automatically logged out and information about update will appear.
That's all, for about few seconds you will have the new 3.3 version PGPUS. I hope this article will be usefull. Have a nice day for all :)