Continuing our commitment to help users get the most value out of the Endpoint Management solutions, our product teams are now sponsoring twelve groups on Connect. In these groups, you will find the best how to videos, articles, and product extensions available.
Sponsored groups are monitored by the people responsible for those solutions. The product teams will enhance your product experience by doing the following things:
- Create content based on your needs and requests
- Answer forum posts and comments
- Highlight employee and user created content from Connect to make it easier to find
- Search for content relating to their group and tag it so that you only have to go one place to find all content relating to your interests
- Keep track of customer-posted ideas and make suggestions for product enhancements
Why should I join and contribute to sponsored groups?
By participating in these groups you will gain access to best practices that have been reviewed by subject matter experts. You will also find access to insightful advice from other users and a trusted conduit for submitting ideas for new content and improvements to our product teams.
By joining and contributing to these groups you add value to our solutions and help us continue to make them better.
How to join and contribute to groups
To join a sponsored group, navigate to the Groups page in the Endpoint Management or Endpoint Virtualization communities.
Navigate to the Product tab and click the group you want.
Note that only the groups listed below are sponsored groups:
- Deployment and Imaging
- Discovery and Inventory
- ITMS Administrator
- Mac Management
- Monitor and Server Health
- Patch Management
- Server Management
- Software Management
- Workspace Virtualization and Streaming
In the group, click Join. Some groups have open membership so you can join immediately. Others have moderated membership and your request must be approved by an administrator.
To contribute to a group, you must be a member of the group. Once you are a member, the group will show up on content creation pages. When you are creating content, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Public and/or the group you want to content to appear in.