emarinojoly commented on: How to restore Exchange 2010 Database to Recovery Database using Backup Exec 2010
karol.urbaniak commented on: Exclude files from a Simplified Disaster Recovery (SDR) backup in Backup Exec 2012
I would like an explanation from you. I have use your tips to avoid backuping some files on d: drive and having green Simplified Recovering icon. Unfortunately when I for testing purposes tried to restore this server in my backup premises I was not able to do this. When I choose a server to fully restore there was no "Point-in-time" backup to choose. In my premises on my main ...
OK this versions is still unique to OP's original environment as the ksh script in this zip calls another script in OP's /space directory. It appears the OP did post a new version of the script at: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/downloads/script-generate-reports-backup-policies-given-set-clients
I have a really basic question about Norton 360 backup. I started th backup two days ago and it's still running. I turned off the screen saver, although I did forgot to keep the computer on at night and put it to sleep. I'm a home user so I can't have THAT much information compared to a commercial user. What could be the problem? The system reads that 9% of material ...
Dilippatel commented on: Backup of Sharepoint 2013 fails with 'Unable to query the Team database meta-data' on 'Workflow Service Application Proxy' component
TRaj commented on: Unable to create custom Symantec Recovery Disk (SRD) when SSR and PGP Desktop Encryption are both installed.
MrKristoff commented on: Jobs disappeared from in BE 2012 Console and a warning is noticed towards the bottom left hand corner in the console "The query for Job View failed"
I am having the same problem. I simply deleted a couple jobs from a Server and closed BE. When I reopenend, jobs on all servers are gone and getting the JobView query failed error. I ran live update and installed service pack 4 and all the available hotfixes thereafter and the error and missing jobs persist. What can I try next? I saw in another post where someone ...
GavinH commented on: Attempting to lauch Backup Exec GUI will hang at 'Loading data' and would not open immediately
I have the same issue here. After removing an autoloader from backup exec due to a fault with the hardware backup exec has become unusable. It took me two hours to get past the loading data bar and its unresponsive once it has. Waiting for a fix from symantec. All the time this is happening I am unable to rely on our backup solution.
- Error 1603 installing Backup Exec 2014 SP2
- BE 2014 Deduplication option from backup job is missing
- Off-host and Snapshot solution suggesiton
- Move backups from basic disk pool to another basic disk pool
- Format partition using SSR 2013 recovery disk?
- Boot from SSR 2013 R2 Recovery Disk
- Netbackup advanced disk or dedupe Share
- Backup Exec Deduplication - Seeding and 1st Backups
- Need help with MS Exchange Agent
- Backup to tape is failing after around 150GB
- Remote agents and V-Ray edition
- Bckup Exec - Vray
- SLP from VTL to VTL - Optimize Duplication?
- Release notes and release dates for certain products?
- Release date of a product
- BUE issue
- BE2010R3 - Failed to mount image when attempting GRT restore
- VMWare Backups failing with error code 6
- VM’s on NFS datastores
- uninstall backup exec 2014 without losing deduplicated data
Last 30 Days