10 Symantec Security Solutions Named Finalists for SC Awards
Symantec was recently named a finalist in multiple categories of the 2011 SC Magazine Awards program. Symantec has been recognized for 10 products in 10 areas of the Reader Trust Award competition, which honors best-in-class security products and services. Symantec’s products were selected from more than 650 entries submitted in more than 30 technology categories.
Symantec products honored this year:
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention in the Best Data Leakage Prevention category
- Symantec Brightmail Gateway in the Best Email Content Management category
- PGP Universal Gateway Email from Symantec in the Best Email Security category
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 in the Best Endpoint/UTM Security category
- Symantec Managed Security Services in the Best Managed Security Service category
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile Edition in the Best Mobile/Portable Device Security category
- VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) Authentication Service in the Best Multifactor Product category
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite in the Best Policy Management Application category
- Symantec Security Information Manager in the Best Security Incident/Event Management (SIEM) Appliance category
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition in the Best SME Security Solution category
Winners will be chosen by a panel of readers that represent the circulation of SC Magazine. The Reader Trust Voting Panel is comprised of a cross-section of SC Magazine readership that is comprised of large, medium and small enterprises from all major vertical markets.
Winners of this year’s SC Awards will be announced at a gala dinner and award ceremony to be held in San Francisco on February 15, 2011.