allways disable the Trace on SEPM
Good Day ..
Must Disable the Tace on SEPM because it is a known problem with SEP. usually auditing people will find the following on environment.
Error:"Trace method must be disabled, port 8014"
SEP Version: SEP 12.1
Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2- Standard Edition
- How to disable the Trace?
- Go to C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\apache\conf folder
- Open httpd.conf in notepad and add "TraceEnable off" in the file and save the file.
- It will turn off the Trace.
- Restart the Apache web server and SEPM services from services.msc
As per tech Article TECH173154