Altiris 7 - First Mover Program
You are cordially invited to join the Altiris 7 First-Mover program.
At ManageFusion 09 in Las Vegas, we announced the creation of the First Mover program for Altiris 7. For those who are looking to move to Altiris 7 over the next six months, we want to help facilitate your information gathering, and planning, in order to ensure a successful migration to Altiris 7.
Enrollment to the program will begin April 28th and will be open until June 1, 2009. To register for the program, click on the link http://firstmover.altiris.com. Use your Altiris Beta account to access the portal.
Benefits of the First Mover Program include:
- Preferred status for technical support escalations
- Access to advanced level support engineers
- One-stop access to the latest information, KB articles, tips and tricks, and a discussion forum
- Scheduled conference calls with Product Management, Engineering for troubleshooting issues
Customers would agree to the following:
- Commit to migrate to, or to create a new Altiris 7 installation over the next 6 months
- Commit to be a reference customer for Altiris 7
- Commit to provide feedback on your experience in moving to Altiris 7 by posting in the First Mover forum.
- Commit to attend regular conference call program updates
Space is limited, so we invite you to register today for the program. Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principle Program Manager