There are too many service requests that are handled manually and spread across multiple systems, which are repeatable and are using several approval steps. That makes the service delivery both time consuming and cost inefficient.
Zitac SEP Process Automation creates the right possibilities to make the SEP administration more efficient and increase the end user experience without affecting security. Zitac has today created a number of predefined automated processes that easily can be integrated in your environment with focus on:
- Secure delegation of the SEP administration based on user or group specific needs
- Firewall policies
- Situation based policies. For example to allow USB connected storage devices
- Manage Virus outbreaks by predefined automated processes
- SMS alerts
- SEP Group administration
- In control of missing AD structure
- Self service portal
- The possibility to have one portal where all processes and functions can be easily accessed, controlled and managed
- IT Analytics and reporting
Read more on http://selfserviceengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/SEP-Automation-Lowres.pdf and feel free to contact if you have any qeustions.
Jesper Mathiasson - Zitac Consulting