On May 16, 2011, Autonomy announced that they are acquiring Iron Mountain Digital (IMD) assets including:
- NearPoint technology gained from acquiring Mimosa Systems
- Hosted Digital Record Center for Compliant Messaging
- E-Discovery Suite, including products and solutions gained from acquiring Stratify
Per the press release, the acquisition did not include the Iron Mountain Technology escrow service, Medical Archive services and other smaller operations that were recently shut down by Iron Mountain. The transaction is expected to close in July 2011 and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Does this affect you?
We would like to take this opportunity to invite IMD and Autonomy customers to migrate to Symantec solutions, and avoid the uncertainties and/or product consolidation at the hands of new ownership.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault software – one of the industry’s most widely-deployed enterprise archiving solutions, enables users to store, manage, and discover unstructured information across the organization.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud – with no hardware, software, or plug-ins to install and maintain, this solution offers unlimited cloud storage for email, with rapid search and access, for a flat fee per mailbox per month.
Archiving is a long-term investment for customers. Archiving vendors also need to make a long-term investment – in their products, support, and vision to meet customer archiving needs. With over 11 years of customer-proven experience in the archiving market, Enterprise Vault archives more than 26 million mailboxes worldwide and is one of the global market share leaders. Symantec helps ensure long-term customer success through a committed product roadmap, extensive partner network and well developed support infrastructure.
- Sign up for Enterprise Vault.cloud by June 30, 2011 and get FREE migration services*.
- Simply complete this quick online questionnaire and a pre-sales consultant will provide a no obligation assessment on what would be involved to migrate your environment to Enterprise Vault software.
For more information about Enterprise Vault please contact your Symantec Sales Representative or Authorized Channel Partner, or visit www.symantec.com/ev.
The Symantec Enterprise Vault Team
*Terms and conditions apply. Import only, and up to a maximum of five (5) terabytes ingested into Enterprise Vault.cloud