Beta Test the New Edition of Endpoint DLP!
Created: 18 Dec 2009 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 3 comments
We are recruiting Symantec customers to test drive the newest edition of Symantec Endpoint Data Loss Prevention! Be the first to see this new edition and help shape the future of DLP.
This Beta test will take place in early February of 2010, but we are recruiting testers only through January 6th. Our Beta process is designed to minimize your resources for installation since Symantec will provide the hardware for DLP servers and will send a Product Manager and Engineer onsite to configure the software. Our focus is on collecting your feedback!
· Must be a current Symantec customer
· Currently do not have any DLP product in your enterprise
· Organization size is approximately 500-5,000 seats
· Commit to host DLP team onsite for 2-3 days in early February
· Beta testing must take place in US
· Install the Endpoint agent on 10-15 Endpoints for two weeks
· Be willing to provide detailed feedback on the product
If interested, please send me a private message/email through Symantec Connect by clicking on my username.