We will be holding a two-day workshop on Symantec's Mountain View campus to help determine the future direction of Symantec Connect. We'd love to invite you, our users to be a part of this workshop. To be considered for this workshop, we have some pretty distinct characteristics we're looking for.
Does this sound like you?
- Part of a small or medium-sized business with fewer than 500 employees
- Living in the Silicon Valley area
- Willing and able to spend 2 days on the Symantec campus during May (exact dates TBD) sharing your Connect experiences during a two-day collaborative workshop
- A registered user of Symantec Connect and familiar with the Connect community
- Willing to work as part of a team environment (i.e. share your thoughts and opinions, listen to other's ideas, works well with others)
- Using at least one, if not more Symantec products in your organization's environment
If you fit the criteria above, please send a message to me, Leslie Miller, using the Connect PM system. In the message please include:
- a daytime telephone number
- the Symantec products you use
- the name and size of your company
- and your role/title at that company
We will be reaching out to all individuals who express interest to facilitate assembling a diverse and well-rounded sample group. We anticipate inviting a total of 8-10 Connect users to participate in the workshop.