A big welcome to Clearwell, customers, partners and employees! Today, Clearwell Systems, a leader in eDiscovery, is now part of Symantec. This means our two teams are officially working together to provide both Clearwell and Symantec customers exceptional end-to-end information management solutions spanning archiving, backup and eDiscovery.
We have already begun work on more robust integration between Clearwell and Enterprise Vault. Our goal is to provide Symantec customers access to enhanced eDiscovery functionality and Clearwell customers access to a broader set of integrated information management solutions from one vendor – Symantec. Together we will help customers:
- Reduce costs across all phases represented in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, from information management through review and production
- Reduce risk by improving the defensibility and repeatability of their archiving and eDiscovery processes
- Streamline their end to end archiving and eDiscovery lifecycle to meet legal and regulatory deadlines
- Start managing information and conducting eDiscovery in as little as one day; whether on-premise, as a hosted solution or in the cloud
- Meet their enterprise-wide archiving and eDiscovery needs, whether they have less than 25 to more than one million users
While we are still working through some of the finer points of the integration, our goal is to protect and enhance existing customer investments. We will continue to post updates and answer questions on the integration and expanded product portfolio here on the Symantec eDiscovery blog and on the Clearwell e-discovery2.0 blog. For more information on the acquisition and the response from customers, partners and the industry at large, go to: http://www.symantec.com/clearwell