Client Management Suite - Assessment and Upgrade SDRK's have been updated!!
Work has been completed on the Client Management Suite Assessment and Upgrade Service Delivery Resource Kits and are now available for download by our Specialized and Master Specialized partners. This completes the set of 3 SDRK's for the Client Management Suite service offerings (Implementation, Assessment and Upgrade).
Stay tuned for maintenance releases as new developments take place. For this reason, I HIGHLY recommend that you subscribe to the CMS libraries on SymIQ for Partners. Subscribing to the CMS libraries will alert you when updates to the SDRK's occur. Details on how to subscribe to these libraries as well as customize your own alerts can be found in the attached pdf document.
Highlights – CMS Assessment SDRK
A number of new changes were incorporated into the collateral in support of this launch, including:
- Updates and enhancements to the Service Delivery Training courseware.
- Updated/enhanced reports and checklists
- Assessment Pre-Engagement Questionnaire - The Pre-Engagement Questionnaire has been updated and enhanced to provide a more focused approach for the initial assessment of the customer.
Highlights – CMS Upgrade SDRK
- New additions, including SQL Guides for Implementation and Configuration best practices as well as several migration guides covering various upgrade scenarios.
- Upgrade Pre-Engagement Questionnaire - The Pre-Engagement Questionnaire has been updated and enhanced for the initial assessment of the customer, with a focus on upgrading to the latest CMS platform.
- Consultants Reference Guide
In addition to updating the guide to reflect characteristics of the new CMS 7.1 product, a revised “Partner Links & Education Guidance” section contains updated links to valuable resources.
- Several updates and enhancements have been incorporated into the Service Delivery Training deck, including additions to the Assessment Phase, migration sample scenarios and planning tips.
Partner Consultants and their company are required to meet the following criteria in order to obtain access to the Service Delivery Resources Kit (SDRK) contents:
- Active status in Symantec Specialized Partner or Master Specialized Partner program
- Access to SymIQ for Partners /PartnerNET
Symantec Partners, to use the following external link.
Symantec employees, to use the following (internal only) link: