SixApart is talking about Comet, their new blogging platform. Given the simplicity of the tools already out there, like TypePad.com and MovableType, also from SixApart, how much easier can Comet make things? Apparently Comet will let you do more, while maintaining ease of use. Digital media management gets a boost, as does "community management" for your blog.
About Identity and Authentication Services
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Unified Identity by Symantec • Roger_Casals • 12 Dec 2014
- To protect your enterpise, protect your vendors • Teresa Law • 10 Nov 2014
- Symantec Identity: Access Manager (SAM) is available! • Teresa Law • 25 Nov 2014
- Bashbug Means you Need VIP Even More • Teresa Law • 27 Sep 2014
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
Recently on Twitter
- For any technical questions about SSL or Code-Signing Certificates contact us @SSLsupport Norton Anti-virus? Contact us at @NortonSupport19 Dec 2014
- Thank you to all attendees of the Asia Pacific Partner Roundtable 2014. View pictures of the event. https://t.co/rjDstfoFbm18 Dec 2014
- Blog from @thesslstore 10 Important Factors That Make @Symantec™ #SSL Certificates #1 https://t.co/TpxTaQei4b18 Dec 2014
- RT @symantec: Chrome Plans to Mark All 'HTTP' Traffic as Insecure from 2015 http://t.co/hC7ftN36I3 http://t.co/6TWnWzZ97g16 Dec 2014
- @Symantec's @NortonSecured to pre-verify applicants for the .bank & .insurance domains for @fTLD_Registry http://t.co/Ko7VmDYhQV12 Dec 2014