Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 26 November 2013.
User Facing: Desktop
- Fixed an issue with forum discussions becoming private when they were associated with a group.
- Added the ability for blog administrators to display a list of featured authors.
- Added the ability for blog administrators to display a list of related Symantec blogs.
- Resolved an issue with private group content opening as public on the admin-facing edit form.
- Resolved an issue with the reporting server that was keeping admins from getting results when submitting requests for extra large reports.
- Modified the analytics code that loads with Connect pages to be lighter and to load faster.
User Facing: Mobile
- Removed the voting widgets from forum comments in the mobile UI.
Behind the Scenes
- Added Omniture tracking code to the "Mark this as Spam" flag.