Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 04 February 2014.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added the ability to subscribe to email notifications for a target content type (article, blog, download ...) tagged with a target product (BackupExec, ServiceDesk, SecurityExpressions ...).
- Added the ability to post to Connect in Turkish.
- Fixed an issue with users in post-by-email groups not being able to unsubscribe to notification threads via the 'unsubscribe from this thread' hyperlink.
- Fixed an issue with the display of special characters in posts submitted by users in post-by-email groups via the Outlook email client.
- Fixed a blank subject line issue with notifications received by users in post-by-email groups when a solution is marked.
- Fixed an issue with code updating the updated dates on blog posts each time changes were made to the blog content type.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue with a few broken style elements that appeared after the last code push.
Behind the Scenes
- Applied security patches to our community management framework.