Connect Dev Notes: 06 Feb 2013
Created: 06 Feb 2013 | 2 comments
User Facing: Desktop
- Added the ability for users to attach files to private messages.
- Added the ability for users to adjust their private message notification settings in their user profile.
- Made two changes to the behavior of "featured" items in forums. 1) Forums are now limited to a maximum of 5 featured items. 2) Featured lists can now be hidden by the user.
- Fixed an issue with the tabbed interface on Community overview pages, blog overview pages, and user profile pages.
- Fixed an issue with Twitter feeds not displaying on their associated blogs.
- Modified the Company Information form on user profiles to require a choice -- instead of accepting the default.
- Fixed an issue with Akamai caches not being automatically flushed after a post was updated.
- Fixed an issue with RSS feeds designed to pull user content into PartnerNet. The feed was failing when the user did not have a valid Connect account.
User Facing: Mobile
- Made modifications to the Mobile theme based on feedback from Symantec's design/branding team.
- Added code that Community Managers can use to export Idea submissions to a .csv file that can be opened in the spreadsheet tool of their choice for easier vetting and presenting to management.