User Facing: Desktop
- Created a new tool that gives users the ability to generate a link to a filtered list page and share that link with their teams. The tool lets you generate links to download pages, for example, that are tagged with topic X and with topic Y. (You really have to try it to appreciate it.) We've added a link to the tool and some brief instructions to the Connect FAQ.
- Added the ability for users who receive email notifications to click a link in their notification email and unsubscribe to future notifications that are related to the target thread.
- Improved the language filter on blog listing pages so if the user changes the UI language, to Spanish for example, the list of blog posts will refresh to only show those posts in the Spanish language. Once the UI language is changed, if the user then wants to view the target blog's posts in another language, they can do so by using the blog language filter in the right sidebar. In this scenario, the user can have the UI set to Spanish while choosing to view blog posts in German.
- Improved code so pages that include the Facebook and Twitter share widgets will load for users behind firewalls that block access to Facebook and Twitter.
- Fixed an issue with custom a custom HTML version of a featured article not being visible on the Endpoint Management overview page.
- Improved the code admins use to merge duplicate accounts to migrate existing Certification and Accreditation records from the source account to the target account during a merge.