User Facing: Desktop
- Added a "Request split solution" option that gives the author of a forum post the ability to mark multiple comments as solutions to their problem. This feature also distributes the award points equally between the solution authors.
- Added code that emails the author of a solution when their comment is marked as such.
- Removed errant partner badges from posts made by Symantec employees.
- Added a redemption option to the Rewards Catalog for Amazon.cn (China).
- Added a redemption option to the Rewards Catalog for Amazon.jp (Japan).
- Updated "Known Issue" posts that were tagged with "language = unknown" to be tagged with the appropriate language.
- Fixed a few minor issues with the group notifications subscribe/unsubscribe checkbox on group home pages.
- Fixed an issue with a blank first line in RSS feeds.
- Fixed an issue with the calendar widget (part of the Event create and edit forms) not displaying the month name.
- Adding an auditing/logging process to our Accreditation and Certification import script so it can notify admins of issues with a new import.
- Hardened automated workflow/approval system to keep spammers honest.
- Fixed an issue with the tool admins use to find a home for forum posts that have been accidentally posted to more than one product forum.
- Improved the process of manually granting a user points (for performing superhuman tasks). The new process is a single step (submit grant). The old process was multi-step (submit grant, navigate to approval queue, locate target grant, approve grant).
Behind the Scenes
- Upgraded the Organic Groups module to v6.x-2.4 (Security Update)