User Facing: Desktop
- Added more robust image upload tool that allows you to:
- Upload images to a personal directory on the server.
- Browse your uploaded images.
- Resize your uploaded images.
- Generate thumbnails (small versions) of your images.
- Delete your uploaded images.
- Added code that displays the Badgeville badges a user earns through Symantec partner activities.
- Added a popup that displays when you mouse over a username. The popup displays details about the user and allows you to easily subscribe to receive email notifications when the target user posts.
- Fixed an issue with our iCal export that was exporting the incorrect event time to our members in Arizona.
- Fixed an issue with some videos not playing in the Connect help section of the site.
- Fixed a regression in the new user sign up form. Users should not be required to specify what community they visit most before they've visited a Connect community.
- Fixed a code regression that was keeping users from receiving reward points when their solution was marked as such.
- Implemented an audit tool that awarded points that were not awarded by the regression mentioned in the previous bullet point.
- Added a tool that Community Managers can use to resolve issues with posts that are tagged for more than one forum.
- Added the ability for privileged users to see who marked a solution.
- Extended our "delete all posts submitted by this spammer" script to clean up the rewards transactions that were logged by the rewards system as the spammer submitted (and the admins deleted) nefarious posts.