Connect Dev Notes: 23 Jan 2013
Created: 23 Jan 2013 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
User Facing: Desktop
- Added intelligence to the content submission forms to auto-populate the product field if the user initiates a submission from within a product context -- from a product forum, for example.
- Improved the behavior of the private message interface by having it return to the Message List screen (instead of the Create Message screen) after a new message is sent.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing forum posts -- in some edge cases -- to be tagged with more than one product (and display in more than one forum).
- Improved the behavior of the newsletter subscription widget by displaying all newsletter choices by default instead of asking the user to click a button to display the hidden choices.
- Improved the site registration form by rendering the list of Symantec products into two short-ish columns instead of one long column.
- Fixed an issue with the activity feed filter drop-downs not loading properly on group home pages.
- Fixed an issue with the /connect/calendar displaying more posts than just event-related posts.
- Improved error page rendering by adding code that themes all error pages with the approved Symantec theme.