Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 24 December 2013.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added the ability to browse from one post to the next in the "My Activity" context.
- Modified workflow for forum posts to allow users to move their own posts from 'draft' state to 'published' state.
- Fixed an issue related to attaching non-English polls to posts (of any language).
- Added share counts to each of the social media widgets.
- Added the ability for Blog admins to add a list of featured blog posts to their blog pages.
- Changed the blog section to display -- and sort by -- posted date (instead of by updated date).
- Migrated legacy posts from the SymIQ for Partners forum to two private groups on Connect: Enterprise Vault Technical Champions (EVTC) and NetBackup Technical Champions (NBUTC).
- Cleaned up the "Full thread notifications" code and UI that was implemented to support the new SymIQ for Partners groups.
- Modified email headers on notifications sent to members of Full thread notifications enabled groups. Reply address now displays the email address of the user who posted the initial post and not firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addressed an issue of missing group owners on some of Connect's group pages.
- Update the content votes report to work properly with the new "Was this helpful" voting scheme.