Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 21 January 2014.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added the ability for blog admins to add short "Author Bios" to each post in their blog.
- Added the ability for blog admins to add a "We Recommend" list of links to the sidebar of their blog pages.
- Added the ability for blog admins to enable a page view counter on their blog pages.
- Added a "Date published" parameter to the Omniture tracking code so managers could request reports based on when content was published.
- Added a counter next to the Facebook "Share" widget.
- Added the ability to browse blog posts by date.
- Fixed a message truncation issue that users of Outlook 2010 were seeing when they received full-thread notifications from Connect.
- Fixed a page rendering issue users of Internet Explorer 11 were seeing on the submission form when they attempted to submit content to Connect.
- Fixed an issue that was not moving child comments with their parent comment when a permissioned user created a new discussion from a collection of comments that had gone off-topic.
- Fixed an issue that was showing the "My Activity" breadcrumbs and navigation on pages that were out of the My Activity context.
- Fixed an issue with broken image URLs in RSS feeds.
- Fixed an issue with the "Was this helpful" banner not showing on all forum pages.
- Fixed an issue with the setting that allows users to change the number of posts they see on a list page.
- Fixed an issue with workflow and forum submissions that was not allowing submissions saved in the draft workflow state to be moved to the published workflow state.
- Migrated the "In Defense of Data" blog to Connect.
- Removed social "share" widgets from private pages.