User Facing: Desktop
- Launched the new 'Managing Mobility' Community.
- Added a new Site Help area where we can document Connect's features for new users.
- Fixed an issue with links to new forum comments not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the "See full discussion" links in the forum tool-tips pointing to incorrect target pages.
- Fixed an issue with broken links to auto-generated thumbnail images.
- Fixed an issue with encoded characters in activity feeds on user profile pages.
- Fixed an issue with encoded characters in activity feeds on group home pages.
- Reconfigured the Security Response Blog workflow to publish, by default, new blog posts. (Old behavior was to save new blog posts as drafts.)
- Improved the code behind looking up usernames when adding officers to Groups. The code was identified by our performance monitoring system as being some of the slowest on the site. We've optimized the query behind the lookup to greatly improve the response time.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue with malformed login and register links on the mobile version of the "access denied" page.
Behind the Scenes
- Added a step to our 'clear caches on update' code that clears mobile versions of a page from the Akamai caches when the desktop version of the page is updated.
- Upgraded Browscap module - Security update.
- Upgraded Flag module - Security update.