Connect Dev Notes: 26 June 2013
Created: 26 Jun 2013 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
User Facing: Desktop
- Addressed an issue where translators were translating Security Response Blog posts and leaving the ability for users to comment enabled.
- Updated the code on the pop-up user profile cards so they pull in translated strings when the UI is set to an language besides English.
- Fixed a problem with the old-style site announcement not appearing after we implemented the new-style site announcement.
- Added a "cancel" button to the submission form (user request).
- Improved the split-solution admin tool by linking each post back to its origin page.
- Modified admin-facing error logging code to skip unnecessary warnings.
- Profiled the forum list pages (some of the most time-consuming page loads on the site) and optimized based on our findings.
Behind the Scenes
- Security Update: Chaos tool suite (ctools)
- Security update: Global Redirect
- Security Update: Nodewords: D6 Meta Tags