Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 29 October 2013.
User Facing: Desktop
- Updated configuration to allow voting by anonymous users.
- Changed voting process in forums to ask "Was this helpful?" to get a better idea of which posts are helping users with their problems.
- Added the ability for contributors to add their Google+ ID to their user profile. This enables the display of user information in search results. Learn more here: http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/author...
- Added the ability to filter search results by post date.
- Modified our workflow system to enable forum posters to save drafts of their not-quite-ready-for-prime-time posts.
- Updated the subject lines in email notifications for solved forum posts to be more intuitive, e.g. 'Solved: Title of Post [Group Name] Symantec Connect Community'
- Updated subject lines of all email notifications to be consistent and hierarchical, e.g: '"Title of Post" [Group Name] Symantec Connect Community'